Neovantas is an international management consultancy that helps organizations accelerate change by using advanced analytics and understanding the cognitive mechanisms behind the data. We use a data-driven methodology to sustainably reduce the intention-behavior gap.
¿Do you dare and join Neovantas?
CONSULTING projects (Customer segmentation, Commercial call centers, Collection management models, Remote management in the banking industry, Strategic planning), ANALYTICS projects (Sales improvements, Quality and customer experience, Process efficiency, Collection Management, Predictive modelling), TRAINING and SISTEMATICS projects (New commercial systematics, Sales pitches, Remote management, Face-to-face and virtual training plans for sales networks) and BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS projects (Behavioral economics skills, Behavioral incentive models, Re-design of sales processes, Sales tools and materials) are awaiting you.
You would be involved in …
- Analytical tasks concerning the “problem solving” from in depth understanding of the situation to the analysis of relevant issues to finish with the elaboration of conclusions for its resolution.
- Analysis and management of different information sources with a mostly unstructured profile (e.g., as recordings, mails, social networks, etc.).
- Preparation of presentations and documents.
- Market studies… and much more!
We are looking for talents like you!
- Last year students or Master students (MBA, Management Consulting, Marketing or similar or similar).
- Studies of Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or similar.
- Languages: Bilinguel in German. Fluent in English.
- Strong desire in a management consulting career.
- Interest in Business Intelligence, Big Data and Analytics, Strategic Transformation and Change Management.
- High level of Excel and PowerPoint.
You will find in Neovantas an dynamic professional development and assignment to different projects, you will be part of an international team with extensive experience in consulting and participation in projects with clients from the Banking and Telecommunication sector in Spain, Europe and Latin America, as well as an direct and continuous feedback ensuring your professional development and continuous improvement. Accelarate your professional career and join us during a remunerated six-months internship (full-time or part-time).
Go ahead and accelerate your future with us!
Business Administration, Economics, IBMAN - International Business Management (engl.), IBAEX - International Administration (dt./engl.), MASTER