At Yousign, we are reinventing the electronic signature experience with a fast, legal, secure and 100% European SaaS solution. 🖊⚡
Founded in 2013 by Luc Pallavidino and Antoine Louiset in Caen, our scale-up is now present in France 🇫🇷, Italy 🇮🇹 and Germany 🇩🇪 !
Our goal? To become the European leader in electronic signatures by enabling freelancers and SMBs, to simplify
their workflows. 🤸♀️
🚀 In order to achieve this…
2019: we integrated into the eFounders, one of the best SaaS start-up studios in Europe,
2021: we raised 30 million euros from the eFounders and Lead Edge Capital, famous for having invested in
BlaBlaCar, Asana, Zoom, Spotify and Uber.
We offer two e-signature solutions:
- a web app, ready to use and accessible from anywhere,
- an API (Application Program Interface), which can be easily integrated into business softwares
At this time, Yousign is :
- more than 200 yousigners in our offices in Paris and Caen, or in full-remote (+40% are working remotely) 👦 💻
- more than 12,000 customers who trust us on a daily basis 🤝
- over 4 million signatures every month 🔝
- an impressive annual growth rate, which makes us the most successful e-signature scale-up in Europe 🇪🇺
As a German Content Manager Intern, you will join the Yousign’s Brand & Communication Marketing team made up of 8 people, and it is growing fast!
Working directly with the German Marketing Manager, your role will be to create fantastic content that will have an impact on our presence in the German speaking market (DACH). You will actively participate in the growth of Yousign’s presence in the Germany region and develop your operational and strategic marketing skills.
Do you want to manage a variety of projects and processes in a fast-paced start-up-minded environment? If you do…..this is the perfect place for you! 🤗
We are looking for someone that can start in September 2023 for a 6 months internship.
- Creation of informative & educative blog posts that will help us bring more inbound traffic (SEO)
- Help with the creation of the writing materials for all types of digital assets (fact sheets, customer stories, email nurturing sequences, website texts
- Help with translations of product features etc. (EN/FR to DE)
- Responsible for Social Media postings (LinkedIn & Xing)
-Conduct market and traffic research to guide strategic decision-making
- Be aligned with the core marketing team to support the brand, amplify the Yousign story and promote product launches
- Sharing of performance and insights across business teams as a basis for broader acquisition strategy
- Excellent proficiency in German as well as in English (French is a big plus)
- Strong communication skills in German. You’re a master of narrative structure, messaging and wording with the ability to understand your target audience
- Strong writing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Great research and organisational skills
- First experience with Social Media posting
- An SEO expertise is a plus
The ideal candidate is a very curious person and very passionate about creating content and communicating our values through words. If you are keen to learn, motivated and force of proposal, this internship is perfect for you 💪
Business Administration, Economics, IBMAN - International Business Management (engl.), IBAEX - International Administration (dt./engl.), DFS - Management International (dt./frz.), MASTER
Marketing, Internationaler Focus
je nach Studienlevel